If you want to reset the Belkin n150 Wireless Router to factory default settings using the Reset button, and you are unable to do this thing, then don’t worry about it.
Belkin N150 Wireless N Router connection is ideal for vital web functions such as browsing, instant messaging, and emailing, etc. It provides a line of wireless routers which transform a computer modem into a home networking device. It has the fastest speed to access the internet (up to 150Mps), excellent network range, and even help in covering small areas like home or apartment. It only takes only a few minutes to run on the Web along with a secure wireless network.
However, at any circumstances, if the users lose or forget the password or straight forward say that, wish to change the password of their Belkin n150 Wireless Router, so they will need to follow the following steps.
Before proceeding with the resetting process, one thing that is important to know that is once users as you reset the router, then all the settings and configurations of the Belkin n150 Wireless Router, that have been previously saved on the router will be completely removed. Then the users will require setting up the router again.
Follow the Steps to Resetting the Belkin n150 Wireless Router to factory default settings using the Reset button:-
1. First of all, unplug all LAN cables from the router.
2. Then unplug the router power cord connector from the back of the device.
3. Now, using a paper clip, press continue to hold the “Reset” button and then carefully reinsert the power cord, making sure not to release the reset button in the duration of the process.
4. Continue to hold the “Reset” button for 15-20 seconds and then release it.
5. After about 20-25 seconds the Belkin n150 Wireless Router will boot and it will be set back to the original factory default settings.
6. Make sure, by default the password on the router is left blank, and the default IP address is 192.168.2.1
Now your Belkin router has now been reset to its factory default settings.
In any case, if you have any doubt or queries related to the Belkin Router, so get in touch with us our Belkin Router Customer Support team for immediate assistance. Our customer support experts Toll-Free Number 1-800-204-6959 is available 24*7/365 days for user’s guidance & help.